Thursday, May 10, 2012

Summer can't come fast enough!

Nothing is really new in my life- just felt like writing! I'm anxiously awaiting the return of Elder Joyce, in 41 days. The end of the school year is a short 22 days away (only 16 school days).

My momma is coming in town in 2.5 weeks! She gets to be here for the last couple days of school, and then she's going to go up to Rexburg with me and help me get my classroom for next school year all set up and organized! :) So I'm looking forward to that! And then our roadtrip home will begin! I love roadtrips- as crazy as it seems, I'm excited for 24 hours in the car with my mom!!

Then just a couple more weeks until Brent will be back! Yay! A week after he gets home I'm going on another roadtrip with his family to Idaho for a family reunion- so that'll be fun! And in August we are moving to Rexburg so I can start my new job and he can start school at BYU-I.

A busy summer ahead- but it can't come fast enough! 3 more weeks of school! AHH!

 We are in the middle of end of level testing with our kids- so it's been a crazy week- but 3 tests down, 3 more to go! I haven't posted pictures in a while so here are a few! :)

Sorry- most of them are pretty old, but I haven't put any up since before Christmas!















No comments:

Post a Comment