Sunday, November 6, 2011

So much on my mind right now...

The St. Louis Cardinals won the World Series last week. That was ah-maze-ing! What a great season they had. Everyone said they couldn't pull it off, but they did! And I watched or listened to almost every game of the season! :)

I just got back home from an amazing weekend in Rexburg, with some of my best friends! We watched movies, went sledding at the dunes, stayed up really late talking and went to stake conference! Yeah, that extra 'hour of sleep' Saturday night was more like an extra hour of fun! Then we woke up at 9:30 and had to be at stake conference at 10! Good times haha

But now its back to reality in Utah. I have just two more full weeks of student teaching. It's going to go by super fast! I'm so glad I get the opportunity to long term sub here in my class until the end of January, cuz I'm not ready to leave my kids! While I have taught them lots (hopefully), they have taught me so much more! They are a great group of students, and I'll be really sad to leave them in a couple months!

This week I have my final 'interview' with my supervisor, and I get to turn in my unit that I've been working on all semester! It's crazy how fast the time has gone by! I'm so ready to show it off, and officially have everything turned in!

In a little over two weeks, I get to go home for Thanksgiving! :) I miss my family so much, I can't wait!!! Oh and my sister, Shamae, is getting married! I'm so happy for her and her fiance, Andrew! I love them and their cute family!

And just in case you wanted to know. Brent will be at his year and a half (6 months to go)... in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment