Thursday, June 16, 2011

One Year!

One Year today! This week has dragged on and on! This day has finally come- I can say I've done it, we've done it, we've made it to a year! we just have to do it one more time! Words can't express my feelings right now.

This past year has been an UP and DOWN roller coaster ride! It has been very hard at times without my best friend. Some days I wonder why I let him go in the first place- not that it was up to me lol- but I know I had an influence. But I've learned so much about myself. I've learned so much about him. I have learned more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My testimony has grown so much. Especially in the recent months as I am taking New Testament and I am learning about my Savior and growing closer to Him.

So one year down and one more to go! I can do this! :) I love you Brent!

No comments:

Post a Comment